Thursday, October 9, 2008

Meet Mr. Twigster!

If you signed up to come to my Christmas Card Stamp Camp....you will receive this adorable snowman stamp set, Mr. Twigster, as part of your registration!!!!! He is the cutest 2 legged snowman I have ever seen......

I whipped up this card yesterday.


The base is real red. The bottom bashful blue panel is from Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper....this has been my "go-to" paper lately, even though the projects have nothing to do with summer. That is what I love about Stampin' Up!'s designer paper packs - they totally get it that we don't want an entire package of summer print paper....we want to have prints that can be used year round - kuddos to you Stampin' up!

I accented that panel with a piece of whisper white scalloped with my scallop edge punch. The sentiment is from Many Merry Messages. I then used my mat pack and piercer to align the holes for my red brads matted with white brad washers. Remember those??? {luv it!} Next I tied a simple knot with red striped grosgrain ribbon. The main image panel is kraft card stock. I stamped the snowman in black staz on. I colored him in with white craft ink refill and a blender pen....cool, huh? The rest of the coloring was done with stampin write markers. I matted that onto whisper white and then made a mat of old olive and tilted it for visual interest. That entire main image panel was mounted up on stampin dimensionals....but you knew that already, huh? lol!!!


Now....go stamp!

No comments: